Inside Sales Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Any Graduate or post graduate can apply.
2. Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
3. Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
4. Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Initiate new calls to generate interest and secure value calls with prospective customers.
2. Provide support to campaigns via calls & emails.
3. Qualifying Leads to Achieving Sales Targets through calls/events /emails/ seminars.
4. Keep up to date with knowledge of company products.
5. Identify, contact and generate leads to gain market share.
6. MIS and Database management – Maintain excel for all the contacts.
7. Maintaining regular KPIs every month.
EAgeTutor.com provides learning driven, well rounded online Spoken English courses to students anytime, anywhere as per their requirement. In collaboration with Cengage Learning, the world-leading provider of English Language books, eAgetutor provides eAge Improve English Program. The program is aimed at improving your English conversation skills, grammar and word pronunciation.