Sales and Marketing Intern
1. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
2. Attention to detail.
3. Self-motivated, independent, quick learner.
4. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multitask.
1. Analysis of business performance, sales and revenues by segment, product, region and to provide required information / answers.
2. Marketable study and competition benchmarking.
3. Study on market opportunities with specific focus on identifying clients that may require D&B services.
4. Operations process review with the objective of identifying process improvements, efficiencies.
5. Preparing presentations.
6. Lead generation.
7. Periodic update of MIS.
Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE:DNB) is the world's leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, enabling companies to Decide with Confidence® for more than 172 years. Today, D&B's global commercial database contains more than 230 million business records, and is a trusted partner for many customers around the world. We provide answers whether checking a company’s credit, deciding who to do business with, finding business leads, or spotting new business opportunities.
Since 1841, we've given companies the insight they need to realize their potential and we can do the same for you!