Social Media Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Preferably Mass Comm. or English Graduate Freshers from any reputed college of DU.
2. Good Aptitude (aptitude test will be included in the interview rounds).
3. Willing to handle to various responsibilities.
4. Proficient with basic software like MS Excel, MS Word, MS Paint.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Designing and implementing the company's short and long term social media strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, and building a fan community.
2. Manage existing and new social media accounts for company (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ etc.).
3. Own and be accountable for all social media engagement metrics.
4. Design, create and manage promotions and ad campaigns.
5. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written) to reach the company's target audience.
6. Ensure that the content is consistent with company's global brand guidelines.
7. Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social way.
8. Continuously grow the fan base.
9. Ensure very high engagement level on all social media platforms.
10. Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
11. Monitor benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
12. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Collegedunia Web Pvt. Ltd. is a company based in Rohini, New Delhi. Collegedunia.com is an extensive search engine for the students, parents, and education industry players who are seeking information on higher education sector in India and abroad. One can rely on Collegedunia.com for getting most brief and relevant data on colleges and universities. With the most interactive user interface and most validated content, we aspire to be the top education portals in coming days.