The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
2. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
3. Internship period: 3months.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans.
2. Assist with business development per blueprint and marketing strategy.
3. Assist in campaigning.
Campus Needs, having collaborated with 100 schools and 300 domestic colleges within India. Campus Needs is now one of the most desired organizations to provide a platform to students to choose their preferred university and pursue the career of their choice. We offer a wide range of universities to study abroad in.