Social Media Marketing Intern
1. The Candidate should have experience on the Web.
2. The Candidate should have a good understanding of youth markets.
3. The Candidate should be internet friendly/social marketer.
4. The Candidate should have a good understanding of social media.
5. The Candidate should be dynamic.
1. Contribute to website redesign project in various ways.
2. Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks.
3. Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
4. Web site and social media optimization.
5. Keyword analysis.
6. Managing the social media marketing strategy.
7. Execution of social media activities.
8. Create social media campaigns.
BAFNA HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMITED (BHPL) is a conglomerate of Bafna Group that is one of the prominent groups in India. The group has earned a well-reputed name in the field of Automobiles, Logistics, Finance, Aviation and Consultancy since last five decades. With a turnover of above than USD 500 million, the group is on the verge of ruling the international markets and sharing its core services and expertise globally. BHPL was founded over a decade ago with the sole aim of proffering optimum healthcare solutions to all sections of the society. Its foundation was laid by professionals with rich and prolific experience in healthcare, engineering and automobiles.