Business Management Intern
1. The candidate should have good communication skills.
2. Negotiation and persuasion.
5. Perseverance and motivation.
6. Ability to work under pressure.
1. Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
2. Cold call to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
3. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
4. Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
5. Research and build relationships with new clients.
6. Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
7. Plan approaches and pitches.
8. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
9. Participate in pricing the solution/service.
10. Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
11. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
’7 Days To Wonderland’, a first of its kind original musical theatre production Written and Directed by Dhruv Sachdeva, is a collaborative effort by Humour Me, a team of creative people who are convinced that India has the talent to produce ‘world class’ stage entertainment for an increasingly discerning global Indian audience.
Set to be India’s largest theatre production, the show promises to inspire audiences with the wonders of life. An exciting musical fantasy that is guaranteed to change our perception of life with its many complexities, the audience journeys down a cobbled imaginarium with the characters as they take you through a thrilling & adventurous journey to Wonderland- where make belief becomes bigger than life itself! With its heartwarming music, splendid sets, tonstage illusions, lights and costumes, the show will leave audiences of all age groups mesmerized. All in all, a complete family entertainment.