1. This internship requires interns to be on-the-field and market the product.
2. This gives the intern a chance to interact with a network of industrialists, owners and brand managers.
3. The intern is also required to prepare strategic reports to help in critical decision making in the firm.
4. Since it is a start-up, the learning process is never ending, while at the same time it maintains a corporate work environment.
5. The interns also get a chance to work in other departments like design, tech and finance to give their valuable inputs.
Shopskipper, a shopping app, is a budding start-up in Chennai. The company, a year old boasts a startup work culture, where a student can learn, hold responsibilities and get a taste of corporate life all at once.