The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Marketing Skills is must.
2. Community Outreach.
3. Internship period : 1-6 Months.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Preparing Collateral, Market Survey, Creating Leads , Account Creation, Follow up with the leads generated, Conversion of accounts to enquiry etc.
2. Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
3. Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
4. Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the organisation and the campaign.
5. Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
Sales & Marketing, Strategy to launch a new product, Market Analysis etc.
Foyer Technology visions to provide world class IT solutions various industries. Prone to customer eccentric we provide proficient, effective and aggressive IT services aligned with business objectives, giving business an edge in today's competitive era. We expertise in Information security, IT Governance, Software Project Management and System Audit. Foyer has successfully developed four products and implemented in various small scale industries and medium sized organizations.These products are innovative ideas developed from their long experience and technical expertise. Foyer has also undertaken various projects from overseas and successfully delivered with good quality and on time. Few of the key products are:Lyra - an ERP , Arogya - a hospital management solution, NsiX - a Search engine, Jhumuka.com - A Social media application. The mantra of Foyer is to retain the customer on a long term basis.