Data Analyst/CRM Analyst Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Analyzes Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system data in response to channel marketing initiatives.
2. Studies marketing data such as customer information, call patterns, and demographics.
3. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
4. Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
5. Performs a variety of tasks.
6. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
7. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Valuecart is a startup business in ecommerce sector, founded in 2015. The Company offers a personalized e-commerce experience by enabling its users to build online shopper profiles reflecting their tastes and interests and by delivering targeted product recommendations based on users’ browsing and purchase histories. Each of its customers has a user name and password, which allows him or her to track order status and check bonus points accumulated from previous purchases. It also analyzes each customer’s purchase patterns and sends personalized e-mail notices periodically, updating them on new product launches and promotional and marketing events.