Sales & Marketing Intern
Job Profile of Outbound:
1. Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification,
2. Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/services,
3. Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs,
4. Achieving Sales Targets and maintaining healthy sales pipeline,
5. Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients,
6. Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients,
7. Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
Inbound: (Preferably Female)
1. Make outbound calls to leads generated and convert them to sales.
2. Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
3. Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
4. Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Account Managers where appropriate.
5. Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Account Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
6. Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions. Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
7. Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e- mail cross-sell and up-sell.
8. Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
9. Overcome objections of prospective customers.
10. Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
11. Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
Learnunbound.com, head-quartered in Hyderabad is an online learning platform in the high-end education space. Promoted by professionals from IIMA and ISB, the company is making world class learning accessible to all.