Marketing (Campaign Management & Analytics) Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Experience with the following tools (SQL, Excel are a must).
- SQL queries.
- Excel (Pivot tables, formulas, functions, experience with Macros will be great).
- Data visualization using tools like Tableau.
- Project mangement (Microsoft project).
- Power point and presentations.
2. Statistics background preferred.
3. Predictive modelling (SPSS modeler, analytics, correlation, regression, intermediate analytics experience).
4. Trending, analysis, campaign evaluation, campaign management experience preferred.
We, The Sales Element, a sales consulting company, serve clients at every level of their organization, in whatever capacity we can be most useful, whether as a trusted advisor to top management or as a hands-on coach for front line employees. For every engagement, we assemble a team with the most appropriate experience and expertise.
No matter the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and enduring results, and equipping our clients to grow and lead. We partner with clients to put recommendations into practice. Our implementation specialists work directly with clients over long periods to help develop workforce skills, drive operational improvement, and apply new working methods.
The Sales Element’s team leads organisations worldwide to improve their performance, operating primarily through the analysis of existing organisational problems and the development of plans for improvement. Our clients enjoy direct access to our industry experts, which enables them to make the go-to-market plans and set the stage to accomplish both short and long term goals. This ultimately reflects in the 'revenue generation’ for every organization.