Business Development Executive Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Should be able to work in strict deadlines during events and come up with event design including banners, flyers, posters, balloon branding, bus branding, t shirts, freebies, invites etc.
2. Should be able to visualize the brief given by the technical team. The intern will be working closely with the technical team.
3. Ability to think out of the box and suggest new ways of implementing ideas in a better manner.
4. Should not keep yourself restricted to the brief given and should be able to brainstorm and come up with innovative ideas to bring the project to reality.
5. Ability to conceptualize and design from scratch.
6. Ability to come up with illustrations.
7. Should be well versed with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator.
8. Good understanding of youth markets.
9. Research & Analysis skills.
10. Negotiation skills.
11. MS office.
12. Past experience of social research projects.
13. Understanding of various research methodologies.
14. Sound communication skills.
15. Good at time management.
16. Past volunteering experience at events (preferred).
17. Good communication skills.
18. Can work under time pressure.
19. Good at working with people.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Working closely with the marketing/branding team to design company collaterals, brochures, corporate stationery, company branding, banners, social media posts etc.
2. Screen phone calls.
3. Cost analysis.
6. Ensuring that research is conducted within a set time frame to meet requirements researching markets to identify opportunities for events.
7. Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
8. Promoting event via social media, word of mouth, etc.
9. Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
10. Budgeting incoming and outgoing money.
11. Preparing and giving presentations.
We are here to make your college life fun and online !!!
College students are special and we designed “the college fever.com" just for you. www.thecollegefever.com organizes everything happening on and around your campus into one easily searchable and sortable list. It matches you up with the events that you won't want to miss based on your interests, friend activity and a ton of other factors.