Field Sales Intern
1. The job of field sales representative involves working outside the office environment sourcing potential customers and maximising the sales of a company’s products or services.
2. This is often done by cold calling, often knocking on doors or scheduling meetings at offices and other establishments.
3. Representatives are also required to keep records and carry out research.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Planning Involves identifying the potential suspects based on market potential, our existing infrastructure, availability of existing kinds of tools and processes to work with, creating a healthy prospect pipeline and scheduling engagement to achieve our sales objectives,
1. Engagement – Profile the leads for suitability and establishing the need of our products and ensure value driven engagement for motivating the prospect to buy, ensure customer is delighted.
2. Management – Planning of targets, activities and ensure performance reviews and feedback to succeed in sales plans , identification of gaps and planning and implementation of course correction to achieve the planned targets.
3. Adherence – Encompasses get sign-off on plans aligned to objectives.
Requires to fill activity reports for performance, populate the CRM for tracking pipeline and internal reviews. Give candid feedback on the strategies, trends, competition, challenges and success to management.
Benefits: Medical and Life Insurance, ESOP.
Softserv, is an Indian IT company with the main operating bases in India, US, UK, Singapore and Europe. Softserv is a leading IT Solution Provider offering solutions in:
- Cloud computing, Data center solutions and Data back up and DR solutions and telecom Domain
- Embedded Systems and System Software Device drivers for RTOS (Windows CE, PSOS, VXWORKS) and Real-time firmware for mission critical applications.
- Internet applications in the area of Internet Protocols (like L2TP), Micro browsers, XMLand WAP applications and IA and DCS.
- Telecom domain
Softserv has highly experienced developers, consultants and Project Managers who combine specialist professional services and business knowledge with software development expertise.
We undertake the responsibility of the entire project and ensures that the Project is successfully completed well within the defined time frame and budget.
We have provided competent and talented Consultants to HP, Siemens, Honeywell, Novell, IBM and Philips, who are still placed in India and abroad as well.