The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Good at time management.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Can work under time pressure.
4. Good at working with people.
5. Good written and spoken communication in English.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. To spread awareness about the organization and contact people for inviting them to workshops.
2. To follow-up on visits and coordinate the events.
3. Build relationships with existing and prospective clients.
People for Animals- Bangalore (PfA), is a non-profit conservation organization working on promoting harmony between humankind and nature. PfA recognizes that like us humans animals too have the ability to experience pain, and as such they deserve certain basic rights protecting them from pain caused by humans.We at PfA, believe that animals should not be subjected to suffering and exploitation by humans because alternatives exist for nearly every traditional "usage" of animals. The natural habitats and food sources for the native fauna are constantly being eroded and these animals are being exposed to increasing risks from predators and ' unnatural' dangers. Human cruelty accounts for many of the casualties brought in for care, attention and rehabilitation.