1. Familiarity with the geography of the location.
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
3. Knowledge of how to operate a laptop / PC, good typing speed and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
4. Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals.
5. Should be comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams.
6. Very high ethical standards.
1. Help prospective customers understand our product, generate sales leads. (mainly high end venue owners : e.g. 5 star hotel managers, owners etc.)
2. Easily communicate through to clients how our technology places them over their competition by generating additional ways of marketing online better through our platform.
3. Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection, graphic design support (with the help of the Graphics Team), campaign activation, result tracking and troubleshooting.
1. Student will be considered for a PPO/ Job.
2. Certificate on completion of internship.
Megavenues.com is a marketplace for event venues that allows venue owners to list their properties i.e. banquet halls, open air venues, meeting & conference rooms, wedding and reception venues, art galleries and enables users to search and connect to venues instantly.