Marketing Research Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail.
2. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
1. Call enrolled students and take their feedback on quality of the program, suggest what communication and benefit proposition works best.
2. Call not interested students for their reasons, provide feedback to improve enrollments.
3. Make program-wise Target Group profiling to understand the program acceptability by various target groups.
Our founding father, Dr Tonse Madhava Anantha (TMA) Pai, believed otherwise. He knew that newly-independent India could not become a powerful player on the world stage without the private sector playing a critical role, particularly in the fields of education and healthcare. He also believed that it was possible to deliver premium education and education-related services at affordable costs.
This vision and foresight – combined with Dr Pai’s considerable personal zeal, dedication and energy – led to the transformation of a barren hilltop in Manipal, Karnataka, into a bustling international University town.
Today, the group is one of India’s largest private sector conglomerates in education and healthcare, with institutions in India and abroad.Manipal Global Education Services, or MaGE, is responsible for ensuring that Dr Pai’s vision of delivering quality education and education services at affordable rates is made available globally.