The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Strong analytical skills.
4. Knowledge of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities.
1. Work closely with the Marketing / Operations Manager to design, implement, analyze and deploy new business processes.
2. Manage partner relationships to increase business and identify new opportunities for company partnerships.
3. Track all business development activities, analyze monthly progress and suggest new strategies based on findings.
4. Build and maintain successful relationships with partners.
5. Oversee workflows for partner accounts, manage partner communications for territory and resolves escalated issues or questions from partners.
6. Directly supporting the sales and marketing team in pre sales work, including lead and contact database generation via primary and secondary research.
Inolyst Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a consulting firm focused on matters related to innovation management and Intellectual Property strategy.
We are an interdisciplinary team of IP consultants trained in business, law, marketing, and technology. Our consultants provide a systematic identification, protection, management and monetization of Intellectual Property.
Our breadth and depth of expertise in using Intellectual Property assets as business assets enables us to help our clients define their business objectives and create the right strategy for using Intellectual Property rights to achieve those objectives.