Marketing and Business Development Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Looking for a motivated, smart, high energy individual who is keen to have on the ground experience in marketing - both online and offline campaigns.
2. Effective interpersonal & excellent communication and presentation Skills.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Business Development Activities.
2. Product marketing process.
3. Design and implement marketing and sales strategy with the executives.
4. Social Media Marketing- strategy design and implementation.
On the ground experience, fun experience, innovative, you have a say, wear different hats in a startup, ability to seriously contribute.
At HealthEminds, we are dedicated to helping you help yourself. A healthy mind is at the heart of living a healthy life. We believe in a holistic approach and provide various types of online therapy services which we have integrated into a secure and confidential video technology platform.
We understand people live hectic lives, juggling home and work and therefore provide you with the option of choosing the healthcare professional you would like to see as well as picking a time and day that fits into your schedule.