The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Good communication skills.
2. Willing to go out of the way to achieve objectives.
3. Ability to think creatively.
1. Interacting with Dealer/ Distributor regarding Business.
2. Handling dealers and so maintaining network for assigned area.
3. Project handling by meeting architectures, interior decorators/ designers, customers & contractors.
4. Stocking of products to distributors and dealers.
5. Training counters sales personnel.
6. Handling retail sales as and when required.
Gloob Décor, is a passionate endeavour by successful entrepreneurs from IIT, that aims at redefining the way we decorate our places of work and leisure. At Gloob, we combine out of the box design with cutting edge manufacturing technology and practices to come up with clutter breaking products in home décor and furnishing.
Founded in 2011, Gloob is arguably India’s fastest growing home décor brand with over 5000 products and 1 lakh+ variants across several major categories. We like to call ourselves India’s first multi-category, design and production lab in the space of home improvement. Within a short space, the company has turned into the biggest manufacturer and distributor of wall graphics (wall decals in India). It is also the largest in India in terms of customized graphic-based wall-coverings both in terms of product variety and market penetration. The Wallpaper brand is called Keemaaya meaning miracle or magic.
Additionally, the company has several firsts in terms of service initiatives for its partners including free customization, on-order product design and turn-key project handling on behalf of channel partners.With recent foray into the designer furniture and accessories segment, Gloob is fast changing the rules of the home improvment market in India and Asia Pacific.