1. Strong project management skills.
2. Strong operations/logistics ability.
3. Highly proficient in Microsoft Office essential.
1. Co-ordinate events across time zones.
2. Update websites regularly.
3. Receive inquiries.
4. Maintain internal documents such as planning sheets, timesheets, expenses etc.
5. Note taking, agendas, minutes etc.
6. Collate and analyze statistics for campaigns.
7. Maintain databases.
8. Copywriting and proofreading.
Who are we?
We are a bunch of enthusiastic students that dream to change the society for better in whatever little ways we can.
Why ‘students run company’?
We often hear complaints about unemployable graduates, the cries of confused students unable to find internships or part time jobs to add value to their resumes or students that simply do not have a clue about career goals. Confusion regarding career choices is spreading like wild fire among the student population. Funtask Ventures is an initiation to tackle this very scenario.
So what do we do?
We host events and products. Every event or product is a separate venture headed by a student. Every detail of the project from the idea to the planning and execution is managed by students only.
What kind of ventures?
Our ventures include unique events and products that have the potential to return positively to the society.