1. Good written and oral English Communications.
2. Basic know how about market research.
3. Candidates who can travel inside the city.
4. Good online skills.
1. Consulting clients about project requirements and objectives.
2. Designing research methods such as interviews and questionnaires.
3. Agreeing timescales and budgets.
4. Supervising staff.
5. Establish a consistent pipeline on a daily basis through lead generation.
6. The ability to pitch and present via customer meetings, telephone, web.
We understand that there is more to finding the right candidate than just matching skills and qualifications, we partner with our clients to place HR who will also fit into a company’s corporate culture and share its vision.
Our recruitment specialists go beyond industry standards and take pride in showing you only those candidates who match your stated requirements and also your company’s mission and culture thus saving you valuable time and contributing to “good” hires.
Our clientele is assured the peace of mind that their positions will be filled expeditiously with the most qualified professionals.