1. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans.
2.This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the professional community, healthcare professionals, senior industry and the public at large.
1. Market product to certain clients and consumers.
2. Help company achieve objectives and revenue goals.
3. Generate products and services from inception to commercialization for customers.
4. Establish milestone and objectives.
5. Oversee development of advertising, public relations and all marketing communications to meet product objectives.
India's Largest Email & Mobile Marketing and analytics Solution company, Corefactors is a leader in digital communications space. Corefactors is a pioneering mobile marketing platform for emerging markets. Marketers and advertisers utilize Corefactors to transform their brand campaigns into highly interactive and viral campaigns, while building a loyal customer base.