Key tasks and responsibilities:
1. Market research & Study on coworking Spaces.
2. Study on customer perception of BHIVE Workspace.
3. Entering and organizing data in our CRM system.
4. Researching online sources and in-house databases to source potential clients.
5. Creating the sales strategy for inbound and outbound sales approach.
6. Prepare proposals and marketing packages.
7. Assist in business development.
8. Handle and drive event management initiatives.
9. Handle and drive sales, marketing, social media marketing and growth hacking initiatives.
Education and Experience:
Fresher or experienced candidates currently pursuing Management course. Good communication skills, interpersonal skills &positive attitude. Startup enthusiast interested in a startup ecosystem.
Leadership skills, management acumen, sales & marketing skills. Interested in operations & event management.
Hard working, flexible, task master, customer centric, friendly & approachable. Street smart, passionate, fire fighter, issue resolver, team player &doer.
Start Date : Immediate
Duration of the internship: 2 to 6 months of internship
BHIVE Workspace prides in being the largest Co-Working spaces in Bangalore, India’s startup capital. Our hybrid workspaces are innovative office spaces and business centers with focus to coworking and community.
We provide an ecosystem for entrepreneurs and startups to take their ideas to the next level. The BHIVE Team adds value by enabling the startup community to co-work, connect, contribute, collaborate, communicate and commercialize their ideas.