Marketing & Events Associate/Intern
We're looking for creative, sharp and compassionate individuals ready to hit the ground running with a position in the Marketing and Event side of a fast paced startup. We are looking for a brilliant, self-motivated individual to help grow BHIVE Workspace to the next level.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
Actively contribute towards enhancing our social media reach
1. Focus on all online marketing channels and improve the attendance at events through proactive social media campaign.
2. Develop Innovative online and offline marketing strategies with short lead time.
3. Ideate, initiate, organize, execute and manage events.
4. Produce high-quality content that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for intended audience.
Education and Experience:
A graduate degree. Strong analytical skills with a constant desire to optimize efficiency. Excellent communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
1. A passionate person, keen to get involved in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment.
2. A fast-learner, you have natural ability to learn new skills quickly and take ownership of projects.
3. Social media enthusiast and interested in all things digital.
4. Willing to suggest and execute content strategies and campaign.
5. A self-starter mindset and willingness to get involved.
Start Date : Immediate
Duration of the internship: 2 to 6 months of internship
BHIVE Workspace prides in being the largest Co-Working spaces in Bangalore, India’s startup capital. Our hybrid workspaces are innovative office spaces and business centers with focus to coworking and community.
We provide an ecosystem for entrepreneurs and startups to take their ideas to the next level. The BHIVE Team adds value by enabling the startup community to co-work, connect, contribute, collaborate, communicate and commercialize their ideas.