Marketing & Business Development Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Good communication skills and aptitude.
2. Creative, willing to stretch in order to learn.
1. Marketing / BD - Customer interaction, feedback, analysis.
2. Establish a consistent pipeline on a daily basis through lead generation.
3. The ability to pitch and present via customer meetings, telephone, web.
4. Potential of developing a territory.
BananaIP Counsels, previously Brain League IP Services, founded in 2004 at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore’s (NSRCEL) incubation center, is recognized as an IP trailblazer in India. In its evolution from Brain League, BananaIP carries forward the original core values of adaptability to change and opportunity, endeavoring to create, and driven by purpose. Its mission is to zealously maximize client’s business value from their intellectual assets.
Having worked with more than 600 clients across diverse industries such as Electronics, IT, Manufacturing, Automotive,Life Sciences, Entertainment and Academia in India, US and Europe, it distinguishes itself as one of the best new-age Intellectual Property firms in the country. Its publication initiatives such as India’s leading IP industry tracker “Sinapse Blog” enjoys the highest readership among industry professionals and has been linked to by many governmental IP offices internationally.
BananaIP is led by founder and Managing Partner Dr. Kalyan Kankanala, who has a number of books on patent law and IP strategy to his credit, in addition to faculty and lecturing roles at National Law School of India University (NLSIU) and Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore.