Intern - Inside Sales
1. Fresh Graduate or a final year student.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills - especially over phone & email.
3. Proactive in answering customer queries and follow-ups.
4. Proficient in use of Excel, Word & Powerpoint - to track activity and present it comprehensible to the team.
5. Pleasant disposition, willingness to push oneself to meet goals.
1. Product Pitch - pitch the product to potential customers through tele-calling and email.
2. Follow-up and Sign-up - work with the senior management in follow-ups after the product demonstrations to sign-up new customers.
Aurus Network was founded in 2010 with the vision to make quality education accessible to masses at affordable prices. Its core team members have educational experience at world-class institutions such as IITs, IIMs and Stanford University (USA). Also, they have worked at technology companies like Microsoft, Google and Yahoo. They are well-attuned to the teaching methods employed by the best faculty around the world and have technical expertise to create solutions that work just right for teachers and learners. Today, Aurus Network is revolutionizing the way distance/online education is delivered. It pioneered the use of internet-based, live 2-way HD classes which connected the best teachers with students across the country and eliminated the need for costly hardware-based video conferencing or VSAT (satellite based) equipments and networks. In-built features such as web based lecture video editing, social networking, online testing, performance tracking, search and analytics make CourseHub an ideal automated solution for large scale, university-wide lecture capture and publishing. The company has been funded by Indian Angel Networks and has prominent investors like Sharad Sharma (Executive Council Member NASSCOM, Ex-CEO Yahoo India R&D) and Ajai Chowdhry (Co-founder HCL Infosystems) amongst others on board. Aurus Network is the recipient of prestigious industry awards such as Microsoft Bizspark 2012, and has been featured on CNBC TV18, Pluggd.in and Yourstory.in.