Market and Customer Research
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Needs to travel and meet customers at least 4 days in a week.
2. Designated territory and customers to meet can be charted out.
3. Preferred candidates:
- Person who can speak Kannada and are looking for Part time/ MBA internship. Males are preferred
- Open to travel within city for sales meetings, respects time and is a smart worker.
- Willing to work full time from December first to January 30th.
4. Key results expected from the intern by the end of the internship:
- Arrive at business information about customers and market insights for the medical product of Achira labs.
5. English major
6. Excellent communication skills , Knowledge of local language , Patience, Planned approach .
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Primary responsibility is collecting customer feedback and market research of equipment/services offered in pathology labs and polyclinics in Bangalore.
2. Have to patiently listen to customer needs and should be able to understand problems of customer.
3. ensuring that research is conducted within a set time frame to meet requirements ensuring that research is conducted within a set time frame to meet requirements.
1. Gains guidance in a professional environment.
2. Gains understanding of sales and relations in business context.
3. On successful completion of the internship, he will be provided with a CERTIFICATE.
4. Based on performance, we can also issue Recommendation Letter, signed by our CEO which will be useful to him in his further career.
Achira Labs Private has developed innovative microfluidic-based solutions for point-of-care medical testing. Achira is proud to indigenously develop medical devices and patented solutions aimed at solving major healthcare problems. Housing a team of committed and passionate doctorates and research scientists Achira has developed highly innovative and scalable platforms to address the need of high sensitive and specific portable lab to help small size labs and doctors make right diagnosis and enhance patient outcomes.