The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Marketing background, writing skills and an aesthetic eye.
2. Deep knowledge of MS Excel, Power Point, Word.
3. English speaking native.
4. Should be confident in working with Photoshop, HTML and web editing, WordPress.
5. Attention to detail.
6. Self-starter, optimistic and willingness to do.
7. Eager to learn and contribute to the growth of a company.
8. Knowledge of the online advertising market is a plus.
9. We are looking for a motivated, creative and enthusiastic person.
10. You like multitasking, you are a people person and have sense of humor.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. The candidate will assist us with all our marketing activities.
2. You will help the Marketing Manager with creating a clear identity for Improve Digital.
3. In addition, it is important that you recognize the current communication flows and the problems herein.
1. A great place to start your career in online marketing/advertising.
2. You will be able to have an unique experience and develop yourself in a very young and rapidly growing industry.
3. Work experience in a nice and energetic working environment.
4. You will have the chance to work and learn from top talent in the online advertising industry.
5. Intern wage.
Improve Digital is Europe’s leading independent provider of real-time advertising technology. Committed to increasing revenue for media owners, Improve Digital provides an innovative platform to automate and improve the monetisation of advertising and audience, across all screens, and through all public and private sales channels. The company works with over 100 of the top publishers and media owners in Europe and, through them, supports the marketing efforts of tens of thousands of advertisers. In 2012, Improve Digital became part of PubliGroupe, a global leader in marketing services. Improve Digital is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the UK, Germany, and Spain. In 2013, Improve Digital was honoured with inclusion in Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500, ranking eleventh overall and first among marketing and advertising technology providers.