The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Practical and hands-on mentality.
2. Eager to learn.
3. Good social skills and an open mind.
4. Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
5. IT proficient (Word, Excel, preferably HTML experience).
6. Fluent in English (both written and oral).
7. A full time internship of 37 hours per week; for a period of 5 - 6 months or longer (flexible on mutual agreement).
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Supporting the Marketing Coordinators with carrying out marketing promotion plans from start to finish, including administrative tasks and stock maintenance.
2. Assisting the Marketing Coordinators with updating the website.
3. Prepare and execute regular email newsletters and information service mails.
4. Assisting the Marketing Coordinators with target group selections and response analyses.
5. Searching for useful (internet) advertising possibilities.
6. Provide marketing support to IBFD departments, providing relevant marketing materials and coordinating conference marketing.
Since 1938, tax practitioners from all over the world rely on the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation (IBFD) for authoritative expertise on cross-border taxation. IBFD is the portal to high quality independent tax research, international tax information and education with the aim to enable customers to do their work more quickly and efficiently. The wealth of IBFD’s experience and knowledge is reflected in the make-up of the organization. IBFD employs over 50 research specialists and teacher’s staff from around 25 different countries.