Client Servicing Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Advertising account executives work within advertising or multi-service agencies, acting as a link between clients and the agency.
2. They must understand their clients' needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis.
3. They manage administrative and campaign work and ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
4. The role can involve handling multiple accounts and the hours can be long in a competitive environment.
5. Advertising account executives usually report to an account manager.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
2. Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget.
3. Presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
4. Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies.
5. Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
Velocity Group is dedicated to providing the level of skill and experience our clients need to help them achieve rapid, meaningful and lasting change.
We actively recruit the best and brightest people in our business and we partner with a select group of firms who bring additional expertise to our team as and when required. We recognize that our people are our most important asset, and we treat them accordingly. We make a significant investment in training and mentoring our staff to take on new and important challenges.