Territory Sales Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Operate according to core business ethics while generating business for Veterinary Products and
2. Call on health care professionals specifically Veterinary Practitioners with high Veterinary practice in private hospitals and private clinics.
3. Significantly contribute to the achievement of the companys business objectives by achieving business targets.
4. Execute marketing programs and complete the execution within the stipulated time frame as per KRAs/ KPIs.
5. Implement unique, high impact and low cost programs using promotional expense budget for the achievement of the desired business goals.
6. Create and sustain long-term professional relationships with Veterinary care professionals with high Veterinary practice in the Territory.
7. Submit high quality information and maintain accuracy and correctness in the completion of records and reports before the agreed timelines.
8. Capable to handle multiple territories in the region.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:
1. Close Deals!
2. Cold/warm call prospective healthcare practitioners and schedule appointments.
3. Visit prospective buyers and conduct onsite product demonstrations.
4. Generate new leads through web research, tradeshows, and networking.
5. Prepare quotations and disseminate to prospective clients.
6. Research competitors and uncover new channels of opportunity.
7. Prepare and send information packages to prospective clients.
8. Record all prospect interactions in the CRM tool.
9. Report weekly sales activities to direct manager.
Esteemed in 2003, we are committed to make life "SAVA" with our range of healthcare products and services that are benchmark of 'Superlative Quality, Enviable Economy'. Built on the sturdy pillars of financial solidarity, stability, reliability, operational expertise, infrastructure, technology and revolutionary business strategy and execution. The Group is among one of the fastest emerging pharmaceutical organizations of repute from India.