The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Any Male/ female good in English communication skills and Marathi/ Hindi will be advantageous.
2. Good with voice modulation, clarity and Good in tackling the pressure.
3. Convincing & Negotiation skills.
4. Targets Oriented.
5. Prior calling (outbound) experience would be highly preferable.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Understanding the customers profile from Sales aspects understanding the business prospective to generate the sale leads only (not sales).
2. Making calls to the HNIs effectively using rapport interactive skills.
3. Keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved.
4. Understand and manage personal performance on a daily basis.
5. Record details of opportunities and lead notes.
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd. (MHRIL) is a part of the Leisure and Hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group and brings to the industry values such as reliability, trust and customer satisfaction. Over the last decade, We have established itself as a market leader in the family holiday business. All MHRIL resorts are totally geared to cater to a variety of holiday needs and experiences in all areas of operation, from housekeeping to food & beverage to holiday activities. Creating and managing the holiday experience is a core strength.