The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Sourcing HNI, PCG and Corporate clients for Equity Sales.
2. Providing Advisory services to the prospects.
3. Undertake prospects servicing of Clients through various avenues (Mailers, SMSes, Meetings).
4. Generate Equity Business and maintain strong client relationships.
5. Creating new avenues for increasing client base and revenue.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:
1. Looking for Sales Professional with minimum 0 to 4 years experience in Equity/Financial product Sales.
2. Should have good market understanding and well networked in the market.
3. Must have ability to push ideas to HNI / PCG Clients.
Angel Broking's tryst with excellence in customer relations began in 1987. Today, Angel has emerged as one of the most respected Stock-Broking and Wealth Management Companies in India. With its unique retail-focused stock trading business model, Angel is committed to providing ‘Real Value for Money’ to all its clients.
The Angel Group is a member of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the two leading Commodity Exchanges in the country: NCDEX & MCX. Angel is also registered as a Depository Participant with CDSL.