The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences.
2. Good team member.
3. Decision making ability.
4. Inter personal skills.
5. Should posses positive attitude.
6. Must have excellent grasping power.
7. Knowledge of competitor"s product and their pricing strategies
8. Working knowledge of sales, and knowledge of local market is desirable.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. To increase sales by arranging activities like putting up stalls, distributing pamphlets.
2. To lead the sales of various product-lines of the organization & direct the sales force to reach the sales targets.
3. To develop new businesses & maintain customer relations through direct selling & established dealers / distributors.
4. To develop & support the channel networks.
5. To visit existing and new customers for the demonstration of new products.
6. To provide pre-sales technical support to company's customer-base & also handle all issues related to implementation & post-sales support to subordinates.
7. To be responsible for customer support, sales administration & branch office management.
Sneh Consultancy was originated with an idea of providing consultancy services to the Corporates in the areas of recruitment, manpower requirement, training and research. It is the leading Manpower Consulting Firm providing an array of Services for the manpower needs of various sectors.
We are aiming to be the top Recruitment / Selection and Executive search firm in India and planning to expand it's network. Our services are made available all over India and abroad. With its ethical foundation, value system and result oriented service delivery; Sneh Consultancy today is an extended HR arm to its clients and a trusted Consultancy organization to the Job Seekers.
As for the Job seekers, we bring a wide database of opportunities from leading organizations and offer expert consultation through the whole hiring process till they join. Our team is always there to give complete assistance to the clients regarding their requirements by thoroughly understanding what they require.