Management Trainee (Brand Managment)
Role: To facilitate implementation of brand strategy for clients.
1. Should be a post graduate/graduate from a business school with major in Marketing / Mass Communication
2. Strong communication skills.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
4. Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
5. Creative and Flexible.
1. Supporting activities for developing corporate strategy:
- Competition mapping and environment scan.
- Customer research and trends.
- Co-ordinating with Internal teams and Consulting Agency.
2. Support activities for external and external communication (Above the line & below the line). The role would be to provide assistance for:
- Identifying relevant touch-points.
- Facilitating rollout.
- Monitor response by connecting with internal departments.
3. Coordinating between the company officials, appointed agencies, vendors and partners.
4. Maintaining MIS for expenditure and budgeting.
Prose Consulting LLP is an integrated marketing communications agency that provides services in the area of 'Perception management' through brand building, PR, Social Media and Activation etc. Our bouquet of clients is from e-com, BFSI, NGO and Technology sectors. You can find a complete list of our clients on www.proseconsulting.in