The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. ??Closing skills. ?
2. Motivation for sales. ?
3. Prospecting skills. ?
4. Sales planning. ?
5. Selling to customer needs. ?
6. Market Knowledge.
7. Presentation skills. ?
8. Meeting sales goals.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
2. ?Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects. ?
3. Generating revenue and grow client base, prospect, qualify, solidify relationships, overcome objections and close new accounts.
4. Increase spends and creates new buyers in existing accounts by cultivating new relationships laterally and above the primary contact.
5. Building a healthy opportunity pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly / annual quota.
6. Acquiring ongoing marketplace intelligence by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal resources.
7. Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
8. ?Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential. ?
9. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
10. Identify and attend trade shows and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, to find potential new business, and to market full landscape services. ?
11. Work closely with the Marketing department to design and execute pre -agreed strategies built around developing new business growth. ?
12. Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. ?
13. Drive Request for quote process with new prospects.
14. Open business development dialogs with strategic customers. Particular interest is to build large strategic accounts.
15. Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
Indo Asian BuildCon Pvt. Ltd. is a prominent real estate development company that has built a strong reputation of excellence through its quality developments in Residential spaces. Headquartered in Mumbai, the company's portfolio consists of residential projects, N.A bungalow plots around the vicinity of Mumbai.