Business Development Fresher
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Good business development skills.
2. Knowledge of sales and marketing departments.
3. Thorough knowledge of the marketplace and of the company's competitors.
1. Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
2. Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
3. Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
4. Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge.
The value of human resources contribution for any productive work depends on the deployable skills and competencies for creating wealth for the organization in terms of sellable products and services. The skills and competencies of any person are developed and accumulated as capital over a period of time by means of education, training, development and employment in the specified work.
The research has clearly shown that the productivity and performance of human resources will increase with increase in human capital, so the growth in the employability, remuneration and employment rate in the country.
Human capital management is a strategic activity for the well being of any organization and the society at large, and is the fulfilling reason for setting up an organization in the name "Human Capital" for its systematic development and management.