Campaign Coordinator (Fundraiser on field)
The role of a Fundraiser is to raise awareness about Greenpeace Campaigns to people on the street, at public places, offices, on phone and inspire them to contribute funds and become financial supporters of Greenpeace.
1. Develop an understanding of Greenpeace campaigns.
2. Make presentations and calls and explain Greenpeace campaigns to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
3. Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for Greenpeace.
1. An opportunity to learn about environmental problems and solutions and raise awareness amongst the public.
2. An opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
3. A chance to be part of a global environmental organization.
4. Excellent career prospects with opportunity to travel around the country.
5. Good pay, incentives and flexible hours, 5day work week.
6. A chance to work with a team of like-minded fun loving group.
7. Opportunity to earn Good salary+ Incentives+ Daily Allowances.
Greenpeace India was founded in 2001, and is a legally registered society with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Patna, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai. We have an Indian board of governors made up of notable Indian citizens and an Indian Senior Management Team (SMT) who lead an organisation of 350 (approx.) Indian staff.
Greenpeace India campaigns to protect India’s forests, for clean air and water, to promote solar power, to prevent the dangerous impacts of climate change and nuclear power, for safe food and ecological farming and to protect freedom of speech. We also provide tools and resources for you to plan your own campaigns on issues you care about.