Business Development Executive
We are hiring! Be a part of Growth Story!
Being part of Gray Routes means you will:
Work with a team committed to doing their best — and being the best.
This is our culture where exceptionally talented individuals respect each other and work together to achieve excellent results. You'll work with strong leaders and colleagues who create an environment where you can be your best.
Earn the trust of our clients. Our clients' interests always come first. Without their trust, we don't have a business, and we work hard each day to build on their confidence. This is why your integrity and values matter at Gray Routes.
Become the best at what you do.
Develop unrivalled industry expertise by working on the most innovative solutions for our clients. Here the work will be rewarding as you meet intellectual challenges each day and build your skills through continuous training.
Become member of the League:
Gray Routes is equipped with experienced and analytical FMCG and industry professionals with deep understanding of developing markets work hand in hand with some of the world's best engineering talent from USA, IIT Kharagpur, Roorkee, DAIICT, and VIT and leading analytical talent from IIMs at Ahmedabad, Indore, Shillong and Udaipur to invent, design, develop, test and deploy proprietary and intelligent industry software tools and platforms which are ridding the industry of these multi-billion dollar.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
• Ability to identify customer's long-term strategic requirements and assess impact for Gray Routes.
• Strong negotiating & modelling skills, Entrepreneurial spirit.
If learning more about our way of doing business has convinced you to join Gray Routes, then applying for a position is your next step.
POSITION – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
This is not simply about joining a company. Gray Routes has an important role in supporting and advising reputed clients. You will get an opportunity to shape your future in emerging e-commerce & B2B sales.
• Focusing on creating a pipeline of sales leads and assisting the sales team with ongoing clients. You will gain knowledge and experience on how to manage a product launch from the research phase until the actual sales come in.
• This consists of gathering relevant research data from different sources. Help prospective clients understand our product.
• Meeting new clients and generation of project Leads, closing sales call with client.
• Identify new business and revenue opportunities with innovative mobile applications.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
• A challenging position in a young and entrepreneurial company, located in Mumbai.
• Being part of a young and fun team, development of personal and professional skills.
• The opportunity to be on board at the early stage of an exciting journey Exposure to many different elements of making a start-up business a success.
• Exceptional platform to achieve highest potential career in e-commerce, B2B sales.
Gray Routes is one of Asia's Top 4 Tech Innovations, as voted in UK's Leaders In Innovation Fellowship 2015, and India's leading B2B Hyperlocal Logistics Technology and Solutions platform, catering to Fortune 500 firms as well as SMEs in the restaurant, retail, pharmacy and bakeries sectors. We have made breakthrough innovations in the past 3 years, securing patent grants and loyal customers along the way, that have created a trustworthy brand recall for us in the local SMB, e-retail and Fortune 500 FMCG sectors.
Gray Routes designs, develops and deploys proprietary mobile application based solutions that automate the last mile of product distribution for several FORTUNE 500 and large CPG, retail, pharma and logistics firms.