The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Good Communication skills.
2. Telephone handling and client servicing skills.
3. Good vocabulary.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities:-
1. Identifying clients, introducing the company and self, presenting the concept, convincing its values and its benefits and executing orders and other corporate services, adhering to target limits.
2. Collect data, sort and analyze it to produce quality result.
3. Meet any clients at their place if the situation so demands for.
GNG Limited started as a small trading house in the year 1996 as GNG Trading Company Private Limited, which is now the holding company for the other companies of the group.We ventured into EPC contracts in 2001, later into Large contracts in rural electrification, other utility Infrastructure projects. We have executed distribution projects of more than 2500 circuit kms & more than 1000 villages which will be directly or indirectly improving the lives of more than 1 million rural people.
We later ventured into sub-station construction, constructing 33 kV and 66 kV sub-stations in various states in India. We have recently bagged a 220 KV bay-extension project of HSIIDC at Manesar, Haryana.
We are also executing some very prestigious Mission Mode projects for Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India related to electronic Governance and Information Technology. In this project we will be bringing government & other services closer to more than 5 million rural people of Himachal Pradesh.
We are now a group with business interests in agriculture, education and retail, in addition to above.
The Seeds of the future lies in the past. We are increasing our size by 200-300% annually and are sure of growing at even a better pace in the years to come.