Field Sales Executive
As a Field Sales Executive, your responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
1. Develop an in-depth understanding of the website and application to be able to answer client queries, complaints and troubleshooting.
2. Call & set-up appointments on daily basis, and meet pre-defined set of prospective clients on daily basis.
3. Achievement of weekly sales targets
4. Ensure strict adherence of sales process and internal procedures
5. MIS Reporting, Management presentations, adhoc reports
6. Identifying potential partnering opportunities
7. Any other activities as decided from time to time
1. Basic proficiency in English.
2. Good at people interaction and face to face meetings.
3. Should love the startup environment.
4. Should have go getter attitude.
5. Target driven
6. Good with sales and negotiation
7. Organised and creative.
8. Good work ethics.
We are a start-up growing at an exponential rate.
At FindURClass.com, it’s our aim to help you pursue your passion. We provide you with comprehensive information on all extracurricular activity and hobby classes, in and around your area, in just a few clicks.
Choose from a wide range of classes – art & crafts, sports & adventure, cooking, dance, music and singing, all from the comfort of your home. Shortlist classes based on class type, location, age and price. Get access to user reviews and ratings and even book your class online. Searching for a class doesn't get simpler than this.
So go on pursue your hobby, improve your skills or follow an interest. Sign up for a class today.