The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Should be Graduate in the Business or management.
2. Should be Graduation in the Computers, Engineering or Technology related studies.
3. Should be having Strong Business related Knowledge.
4. Should be having very Strong communication skills.
5. The desire for the sales job with strong determination.
6. Should be self motivated in achieving the goals.
7. Should posses the high skills of teamwork.
8. Should perform the job independently.
9. Should be having the capability to thrive in today’s competitive market.
10. Should have some work experience in this field so that he can face the customers easily with full confidence.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:
1.He should maintain good relationships with the companies customers through regular Phone contact, e-mails or the personal contacts.
2. The Sales Executive should build a connection between the current market and the future market with his company.
3. The Sales Executives should provide the accurate feedback on the future buying trends to their employers. The Sales Executives should review their own aim and the performance at exceeding their targets.
4. The Sales Executives needs to assist the management in taking the appropriate decisions in the discussions in the forthcoming products and on the special promotions.
5. The Sales Executives records the sales and the other information.
6. The Sales Executives reports the sales report to the sales department.
7. The Sales Executives displays the efficiency in gathering the customers and market information to enable conflicts regarding the customer specifications to their managers, delivery and the variation in the prices.
Effective Management Consultants' (EMC) is one of the most reputed organizations providing whole gamut of strategic and innovative HR Solutions under one roof. It has been established by a senior HR professional, having more than two decades of rich industrial experience across the functions like Human Relations, Labor Laws, Government Liaison, General Administration, Security, Safety, Health and Environment.
The core purpose of this organization is towards contribute towards the mission of nation building, initiated by the corporate world. In pursuit of this objective, EMC is committed to serve the corporate world with its world-class quality services , enabling them to add more value to their businesses.
EMC believe in people. They always remain the strength of the organization. The people only provide corporate intelligence and determine the reputation and vitality of the organization. They only add the value to the business and hence EMC has its separate service hub totally dedicated to the enhancement of the people.
In this domain, they support individuals by providing newer and better avenues of employment and help them to maintain and improve their employ-ability.