The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
2. Should have eye for detail.
3. You have an understanding of digital and social media marketing.
4. Marketing intellect and aptitude.
5. Aptitude & willingness to learn technology.
6. Knowledge about CRM.
7. Avid Internet surfer and PC user.
8. Commercial maturity to take critical business decisions.
9. Good selling skills.
10. Strong negotiation skills.
11. High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation.
12. Leadership abilities (would be a plus point for future growth).
13. Creativity, full of new ideas and concepts.
1. Would be responsible for selling CRM.
2. Identification and segregation of potential market segments.
3. Generate leads from potential market segments.
4. Ability to interact & close prospective leads via phone, meetings, emails & chat.
5. Proactively discover and engage high value potential leads with the objective of making them our
customers (some cold calling required).
6. Ability to meet or exceed established sales target.
7. Keep abreast of whats happening in the CRM landscape, HTML 5, market conditions, competitive
activities, advertising and promotional trends by actively reading through pertinent literature.
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications, web design & application development.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships. 94% of our revenues come from existing customers.