Enterprise Sales Executive/ Manager/ Associate
What is the Job like?
1. As an Enterprise Sales Executive you will introduce Dquip solutions, technology, and services to business customers. You will spend time on the phone and meeting first-time business customers and learning their needs.
2. You will generate new leads, build relationships and discover customer needs through a sales dialog. For customers with more complex needs, you work with the Sales Team / Founder to craft the ideal solution.
3. Finally, you inform and offer customers the complete suite of software product options.
4. By engaging customers to think about the possibilities of Dquip technology in their businesses, you help build success - not only for your team, but for our customers as well.
1. Would be responsible for selling our products.
2. Identification and segregation of potential market segments.
3. Generate leads from potential market segments.
4. Ability to interact & close prospective leads via phone, meetings, emails & chat.
5. Proactively discover and engage high value potential leads with the objective of making them our customers (some cold calling required).
6. Ability to meet or exceed established sales target.
7. Keep abreast of whats happening in the CRM landscape, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends by actively reading through pertinent literature.
Benefits & Perks
1. We are passionate about what we do and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry.
2. No dress code. T shirts, shorts, jeans, flip flops are just fine.
3. Flexible work hours. We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours.
4. We devote 10% of our work time to learn new things.
5. Flexibility to choose between a Windows or Mac for getting things done. We personally love Macs ;)
6. Free around the day snacks & beverages.
7. A carrom board & gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day's work.
8. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun.
9. We go out for picnics, treks, adventure sports, leisure trips & play : cricket, football, chess, pool, kite flying and much more.
10. Purchase of books.
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications, web design & application development.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships. 94% of our revenues come from existing customers.