The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Pleasing personality with excellent communications skills (both oral and written).
2. Adaptable and able to work on ones own initiative to resolve queries and problems.
3. Good with time and stress management skills.
4. Good interpersonal skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Arranging all company events, training programmes.
2. Ordering office supplies periodically Arranging for visa, tickets, accommodation and travel.
3. Managing the housekeeping staff.
4. Accountable for staff reimbursement as well as petty cash management.
5. Accountable for food and canteen management.
6. Vendor management.
Founded in 1992, CeX is a leading UK based retail chain having operations in multiple territories across globe with strong foothold in the domain for the past 2 decades. Serving customers through more than 300 stores in the UK, US, Spain, Ireland, Australia, Portugal and India with a manpower strength of over 2000 employees. We trade games, blurays, gadgets, mobile phones, computing products, and flat panel technology, providing a unique 2-way service.