Business Development Executive
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Excellent communication skill.
2. Good knowledge of sales and marketing.
3. Good inter-personnel skills.
4. Negotiation skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Engage with prospective leads through phone calls, emails, chats and work towards converting them to customers.
2. End to End business development, starting from sales pitch to closing the sale.
3. Prepare and conduct interactive demos through web conferences and in-person meetings when necessary.
4. Customization of Marketing collaterals to use in customer pitches.
5. Proactively discover and engage high value potential leads with the objective of making them customers(some cold calling required)
6. Conduct presentations to prospective customers pitching our products.
7. Provide strategic inputs on business based on interactions with prospective customers.
8. Study client existing technology/ systems and consult them on the most appropriate process, to ensure seamless integration of our solution.
9. Become the commercial liaison and provide necessary assistance on escalated or urgent issues; providing commercial, marketing and strategic support.
10. Competitor Analysis
AMAL is headquartered in Mumbai, India, is a leading IT Products and Consulting company. AMAL Bouquet of products includes HRIS Suite, Intranet Solutions, CRM Solutions and BackOffice Solutions. AMAL provides both high end and technical consulting.
Our high end consulting is focused on Capital Markets intermediaries. Our Technical Consultants are deployed at many leading companies and are part of project teams for .net, java, animation, managing oracle databases, managing data-center, systems support and other projects.
AMAL has a young enthusiastic management and to put its beliefs into practice the work environment nurtures a free exchange of information and ideas and is conducive to growth. The team is well integrated and equipped with advanced technologies, which enables AMAL to deliver value for money to its clients.