The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Presentation skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Sales and marketing visiting to new customers for generating enquiries/ leads.
2. Product presentations to the customers.
3. Submitting the sales commissions to principal company.
4. Submitting budgetary quotation / offer to the customers.
5. Technical evaluation with the competitor product where ever required.
6. Attending price negotiation meetings / tender meetings with the purchase end people.
7. Achieving 100% monthly/ quarterly/ yearly targets assigned.
8. Reporting to the General manager on a daily basis.
Jasper Industries was established in 1955 and was one of the first dealers appointed by Tata Motors in 1955.
Started with its first outlet at Vijayawada in 1955, today the Group has more than 100 touch points across 13 districts in the State of Andhra Pradesh, employing more than 2500 people.