Business Development Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Microsoft office tools.
3. Confident in engaging new leads.
4. Willingness to learn and must be interested in working for a new business.
5. Should possess the ability to work on their own initiative.
6. Corporate presentations.
7. Concept development in a fast paced environment.
8. Real time experience in IT sales.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. The role requires you to assist in approaching new clients.
2. Confident speakers who can address the clients’ needs and follow it up.
3. Job to be done via cold calling, e-mail marketing, social media marketing and direct interaction.
4. Positive attitude in achieving sales successfully within a small team.
5. Preparing and delivering solutions to the clients i.e. clarify all their doubts via demos.
6. Develop and broaden the client database of the company.
1. Opportunity to work with a startup in its initial stages.
It all started with just an idea to build an e-solution that will assist youth in pursuit of acquiring skills of all kinds. The Standard of Education has persistently become more demanding and competitive over the years. What is taught in schools, colleges and universities today is no longer sufficient. A little extra aid has become not just welcome, but a must.
Following an extensive research on what concerns and difficulties people are facing in acquiring the required training, we have found the problem no longer contained to or experienced by students alone. Professionals from all fields are now expected to stay abreast of emerging methodologies and technologies for implementation every other day.