Business Development Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Should posses good communication skills.
2. Should be Self Motivated, intelligent, quick learner Should be familiar with nearby Market.
3. Should have experience for dealing with corporates.
4. Experience in IT product Sales is must.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Cold Calling, Generating Prospects, Meeting them and business development for data recovery software and services.
2. Achieving the agreed target business as per KRA's in the region Implementation of the business plan projected for the region and suggesting inputs on the business plan aspects pertaining the specific region towards achieving organizational objectives.
3. Analyzing inquiry sources and suggesting recommendation on the preferred Advt./ Medium, exhibition in the region Effectively and efficiently evolve, new relationship working closely with DRS co-ordinator & DRS Technical Associate as a team to attain objectives in the region.
4.To identify & maintain a calendar for all promotional activities occurring his location Plan & implement sales funnel development activities.
Tempindia Staffing Services [TISS] an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO/IEC 27001:2005 purely Contract Staffing firm Audited and Certified by Worlds Largest ISO Body-DNV CERTIFICATION B.V. The Netherlands and under the Accreditation of the Dutch Council for Accreditation RvA C 0 24.
TISS operates in PAN INDIA locations for our customers. Strong credentials of serving Global Brands in varied sectors of telecommunication, IT, retail, strategic consulting, manufacturing, healthcare, automobile, & socio-development segments.
TISS administers the BEST of the BEST Practices in contract / temporary Staffing backed up and monitored by highly qualified, dedicated and Professional Team .
TISS Management and the Board is highly Professional with each member qualified and trained in executing and innovating the Processes which fine tune with our corporate mantra " Employee first, Employer second"