Industry Interface Manager
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements :-
1. Should have excellent communication skills.
2. Should have an appealing persona.
3. Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Work with Delivery Managers and their interface engineers to proactively identify and resolve interface issues and, where appropriate, develop and implement contingency plans to mitigate risks.
2. Prepare technical and commercial impact assessments, as appropriate, for interface issues
Ensure all interface issues are assessed and resolved in a best-for-project manner.
3. Take responsibility for Company's Interface tracking software and ensure it is reliable and provides a fit for purpose support to all parties.
Stomata Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a service based and knowledge driven enterprise, offering integrated services in Training & recruitment and IT industry. We have specialized team of trainers and consultants catering across industry functions. Our team is better equipped to meet the needs of our clients and are trained to assess the candidates. They enjoy complete encouragement and guidance from highly seasoned seniors, who have experience in all areas of recruitment.